What is Power Flushing?
Power up the efficiency of your heating and safeguard your boiler with a deep clean of your heating system by our Gas Safe engineers to avoid the build-up of sludge in the system which can lead to the failure of critical components, such as Pumps, Plate Heat Exchangers and Diverter Valves, and badly damage your boiler. The result can be expensive repairs.
The results of a Power Flush
- Reduced gas bills.
- Improved central heating system efficiency by up to 40%.
- Radiators heat up more quickly and run hotter.
- Even distribution of heat throughout the system.
- Increased boiler lifespan.
Warning signs to watch out for that indicate a Power Flush is needed
- Cold spots on radiators.
- Radiators (all or some) struggling to heat up.
- Radiators are cold but pipes feel hot.
- The central heating system warms up slowly.
- Excessively noisy boiler or heating system pump.
- Noisy radiators.
- Boiler starts to regularly shut down and needs restarting.
- When you bleed the radiators you see discoloured water.
- Water does not escape when you bleed a radiator.
- Pinhole leaks in radiators.
WHY SELECT UKBC FOR YOUR POWER FLUSH?
- £600 + VAT.
- Power Flush to central heating system.
- Includes supply and installation of MagnaClean Filter.
- Equipment and Labour included.
- Arranged at a time convenient to you.
- Friendly, local Gas Safe registered engineers.