Why Should I Service My Boiler?
Save on energy bills and stay safe by annually servicing your Gas, Oil, or LPG boiler.
If your boiler is not serviced annually, it can increase your energy bills and might present a health risk by leaking poisonous Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas. CO gas is odorless, hard to detect, and deadly.
Regular servicing of your boiler will detect leaks of CO gas. It will also lengthen your boiler's operating life. If you have a manufacturers’ warranty on your boiler an annual service will be required to maintain its validity.
How Often Should I Service My Boiler?
It is recommended that you service your boiler every year to ensure it’s efficiency and safety.
What’s Included When Servicing My Boiler with UKBC?
- Carry out a thorough inspection of your boiler and controls to make sure they are working properly.
- Look for any corrosion and leaks in the boiler.
- Remove the boiler casing and inspect the main components, including; Combustion Fan, Heat Exchangers, Gas, and Water Seals, Burners, and Ignition system.
- Carry out a tightness test, check the gas pressure and verify heat input.
- Test the flue to ensure it is not emitting unsafe fumes.
- Clean any components if tests indicate cleaning is required.
- Replace the casing back on the boiler and check the seals.
- Gas/LPG boiler £70+VAT, Back boiler £90+VAT, Oil boiler £95+VAT
- A one-off service to an existing Gas, Oil, or LPG boiler by a professionally qualified engineer.
- All waste removed from site.